Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rudely awakened

I was dreaming those strange, disturbing, disjointed dreams that I am famous for. There are more to be hyperlinked, but I don't have time right now. Anyway, I can't remember what I was dreaming this morning at about 4.29 am. But at 4.30 am, a shrill beeping sound sent me jumping out of bed. My phone had gone off.

Groggy, cussing, I open the message that unceremoniously woke me up and it was from one of my higher up bosses! He was asking about some presentation that I was due to send him later today. At 4.30 in the morning. The man is up and sending SMSes!

It is at that point, that I decide I really need a job change. I'm not asking for much. Just perhaps a job that doesn't entail me getting up at such an ungodly hour to get things sent out.

Is that too much to ask?



Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:50

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"