Monday, May 01, 2006

The Night Before

Tomorrow's school after an extremely long weekend since I've been on course since last Wednesday. So there's obviously work to be done and there's obviously a great amount of resistance when it comes to doing it. So, I got this off Olie's blog.

Encouraging Creator


I Am a Creator

Apparently, I have imagination, confidence, willingness to explore stuff. I also appreciate beauty. I am independent and enjoy my self-sufficiency. Sure! I love being able to buy my Kate Spade bags! I also have a vivid imagination, but we already know that from the strange dreams I have sometimes! Strangely, I'm not set in doing things one way. I like novel solutions. Hmm, I'm not sure about that but I'm willing to see how that pans out.

Feelings wise, I am not afraid of letting my emotions guide me and generally feel for other people. Yurps. That's probably why I cried watching D.A.R.Y.L long time ago.

I Am Encouraging.

When I care about someone, I don't keep it a secret. Apparently I let people know when I'm thinking of them. No wonder my SMS bill is so high. And I trust, so when that trust is violated, I go beserk and swear never to talk to that person again.

So that's me in a nutshell, from the kooky online personality tests like those you put a dime into at a fair and the big giant face chews on it and spits out your fortune. Times like this, I wonder why I convinced my parents to spend so much money to send me away to become psych trained.


Technorati Tags:

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:52

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"