Monday, April 17, 2006

Me

So extremely sleepy. Everytime I set the class work to do, I get depressed. One, I have to entertain myself to stay awake while they finish up their work. Two, that means my weekend is going to be filled with countless rendezvous at coffee joints with my trusty red pen and a pile of papers.

The kids always think they get it worse. I used to have students who would beg, give an arm and a leg just so that they didn't have to do any work that day. The whining and the whinging that ensued always made me want to go "OK, fine!" just so that it would stop, their eyes would light up and then I could go "Haha! You wish!".

40 minutes to go. And most of them don't look like they're going to be done on time. I wonder if standing over them and breathing heavily down their necks would help.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 15:27

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"