Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Where do I come from?

Statcounter is an interesting site to visit when you only have one hand free since the other is feeding you a sandwich. It's also managed to bring back memories of this international penpal club that I was a member of as a kid. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called but it was cool to be able to say that I had a pen friend from Albania.

Although not as exotic, I can now say that people from Costa Rica, Italy and Ukraine (even though it doesn't show up on the chart, I suspect that's the "Unknown" category) read My Playpen.

stats

So what could I teach using this chart? Let's see.
1. The effects of globalisation
2. The pervasive influence of the Internet
3. One world, one culture
4. Affluence and global connectiveness
5. Where Costa Rica and Ukraine are.

Can.
5 lessons. 4 GP, one geography lesson coming up.

Technorati Tags:

Ondine tossed this thought in at 14:55

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"