Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Misplaced vision

I forgot to wear my wedding ring today. And the little vultures in class spotted it immediately and questioned me on it. What happened? Why wasn't I wearing my ring? Did my husband and I have a fight? Does he sleep on the couch? Would I fight with my husband if I saw him talking to another girl?

They refused to take the truth, that I plain simply forgot, as the answer. It was just too boring.

Now, if only they attacked their work with that much curiosity and hunger for knowledge, my job would be much easier.

But then again, sometimes, I think I deserve it. I was walking past the Physics lab and the teacher inside was yelling very loudly, "What is a proton?". As far as I know, no one gave her an answer.

Me, on the other hand, was muttering to myself, " A Proton is a car made in Malaysia". Some kid overheard me and gave me a strange look that sent me into uncontrollable giggles, wondering what he must think of these ditzy, stupid GP teachers.

It's almost as good as my stab at A level chemistry.

Takes one to know one.


Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:52

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"