Monday, May 08, 2006

Why I should go to Grad School

Many people around me know I'm bound for grad school sometime in the future. My principal has already wished me the best of luck and sent me on my way, even though I'm not leaving for a few more terms to come.

I know a few people at grad school but the one I've been in most contact with is Spook at Cornell. He's been trying to convince me that Cornell rocks and that I should consider that as one of my options.

In a bid to do that, he's sent me this video to show what a great time they have there.

My conclusion is, I should go to Cornell because,
a. I will drink a whole lot of coffee
b. End up sleeping on someone's couch.
c. End up bald.
d. Swear a whole lot.

Hmmm.... Quite attractive an offer.

Spook's gonna have to do much better if he wants me in Snow-belt, suicide inducing Ithaca. Having one Gap store doesn't cut it either.

He's also sent me one for a rival school to show that his is better. But the rival school is in NYC, where there's not only Gap, but also Kate Spade and Broadway! Plus Julia Stiles goes there.

No prizes which one wins.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:03

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 7:25 am Blogger Elia Diodati said...

Good call! Columbia is really nice, even if it's in a rather skanky part of Manhattan. At least you'll never be far from real civilization, unlike us dodobirds who decided to eke it out in the middle of nowhere.

The Singaporean mind does not comprehend the vastness of nothing that takes several hours to drive through to go anywhere decent.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"