Monday, May 08, 2006

Deliver Me From Temptation

I need to pick up three new hobbies.
a) Gardening or horticulture (for the haughty)
b) Fine dining
c) Write a book

The reason is
a) Gardening

b)Fine Dining

c)Back to School

Such great beauty that I cannot bring myself to attain. After all, I did have an entire week of debauchery that I haven't quite paid for yet. But one can still look, drool and dream. Ah, such great beauty, so near, yet not.

Technorati Tags:

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:52

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 12:11 am Blogger Tym said...

These are the first Kate Spade bags I've seen that I've actually fancied.

On the other hand, that's probably because I haven't seen the price tags yet :P

PS: You need to write That Book anyway.

 
At 7:38 pm Blogger Threez said...

Two words: Kwee Kak?

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"