Thursday, November 17, 2005

Antsy

Why is it when you feel on the edge that people describe you as antsy?

That really isn't a corny riddle.

I am antsy right now. And I don't know why. And I feel like there are a million ants having a party inside me. And not because I had too much sugar. Just antsy. Jumpy and irritable.

And it isn't because I was in school the whole afternoon. It isn't because I can't find any free nights next week. It isn't because I may have to once again don a white backless gown for the third time in as many weeks.

It isn't because Lorelai and Luke had a falling out. It isn't because I baked muffins that have the texture of bread.

I don't know what it's because of. But I'm antsy.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 23:07

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"