Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shoe-nami

It was wonderful that the awful humid weather broke last night with the storm of storms. I could hear the rain in my sleep and it is a comforting sound. I did, however, wake up to the reality of it which was the store room leaked and by virtue of my having the most pairs of shoes stored in there, my shoes soaked up the most water.

Now, I am sad. I haven't gotten over it enough to be angsty yet but I am right now, mourning my shoes. Shoes that I am fond of, have blogged about and would have photographed if I ever had the time.

And I'm very sure when I get to the point of being upset, it will go along the lines of this post. Till then, I'm mentally bidding farewell to the ones that are too water logged to be saved.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 08:11

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"