Thursday, January 24, 2008

No chicken, just egg

Everyday, I bring sandwiches to work because for some reason, I always have lunch time classes so I eat before I go to class and then have a late-ish lunch. Because I haven't had the time to go grocery shopping, the sandwiches end up being cheese based. But cheese sandwiches aren't filling enough so I often leave instructions for egg of some form to be put into it.



This morning, I realised in horror that in the last 2 days, I've eaten 5-6 eggs. I know I need the nutrition because I'm losing weight too rapidly. Even for the weight conscious me, this is becoming somewhat worrying. One morning, I tipped the scales at 47.8 kg and that's just not healthy especially since I'm still nursing. So, I eat eggs because they are super food.



But super food comes with cholestrol and the resounding thought the entire morning was "I hope I don't get a heart attack!"


Technorati Tags: , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 09:57

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"