Friday, February 15, 2008

Reason #762 to buy a house

I cannot believe I live in a house that has this in its larder.












Shark's Fin!!!

Evidently, not having it at our wedding dinner wasn't statement enough. Neither has all the fuss I make at every Chinese family dinner and the big show I make by refusing to eat my bowl of shark's fin and guilting Packrat and his brother while they eat theirs.

Perhaps I need to go Greenpeace on them and barricade the stove when they decide to cook it.

Maybe now I can move out, citing irreconcilable differences.


Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 21:01

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 11:04 am Blogger xdd_rulz said...

^5!sharklover SM runs away when my dad serves sharkfin durin CNY too!:)how sinful.*shakes head*

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"