Monday, February 25, 2008

Friday I'm in love

I love that song by the Cure. Not only because it brings me back to a time when I actually liked the Cure but also because of the obvious. That Fridays are great.

And Mondays suck.

And you know today is Monday when I come to school without my phone and leave my water bottle in the car and have my breast pump but no bottle.

Only one word describes Mondays and it rhymes with "duck".

-- Update--

I also ended up spilling my entire mug of water flooding my desk, wetting everything from my mouse to my work to bits of my dress as I scrambled to mop it up. The only good thing, it drowned out some ants that have apparently been in residence at my desk longer than I have. Plus they seem to have wizened up to the concept of ant poison.

Technorati Tags:

Ondine tossed this thought in at 07:59

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"