Friday, September 22, 2006

Partymobile

I once explained the term "totalitarian" to mean that a government's influence extended into every single realm of life in a society, among other things.

Sometime back, I blogged about the PAP logo-ed mail I got.

Today, I see this. I know George W Bush goes around in his limo as well as an armour plated Suburban. And I know the head of our government mostly goes around in his Mercedes with the plate S2 on it. But maybe, this is the vehicle they use to go for coffee runs in the morning or when it's more party business than state business.


PAPmobile

But then, I'd be repeating myself.

And it is true. Their influence is indeed everywhere.
Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 18:31

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"