Friday, January 06, 2006

Mourning

I mourn the loss of Firefox in school. I never did realise how much I loathed IE until 3 days ago. I used to have a tablet PC in school but during the time while I was convalescing at home, it decided to go on strike. So, the first day of school saw me sending it back to the Tech people in school and them giving me a replacement laptop while I wait for them to figure out why the heck every laptop I get my hands on goes funky on me.

My first laptop's hard disk crashed on me. My second laptop's "r" key stopped working. My third laptop had smoke emanating from the F3 key and my tablet was the fourth. Anyway, this fourth one was my favourite because it had allowed me for a time to download whatever I wanted. MSN, Firefox etc...And so, I had gotten used to opening just one window with multiple tabs.

And now, I have to open multiple windows. I had something like 6 IE windows opened at the same time this morning, the system hung on me. Poor Dell. It wasn't its fault. I blame the darn firewalls that don't let me download Firefox. Now I will not love the Dell as much as my tablet PC and it will not be fair the Dell will feel like the replacement child that it is.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 17:46

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"