Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kinda gay

The funniest thing I've heard today.

A colleague was talking to another colleague (whom I'm closer to) about who are the good looking people in the office. Then he asked her if I was lesbian!

My first reaction was "But I'm pregnant!!!!"

Of course, in the age of artificial insemination and what not, it's still possible to be gay and pregnant but seriously? Me, gay? What in the world possessed him to come to that conclusion? I wear pretty clothes, I wear make up, I even wear heels and match my clothes to my handbag! How is that gay?

Packrat's extremely amused and claims that it explains a whole lot of things, like the running and the jock-ette in me. My humphy retort to that was"then, you married a lesbian".

I'd understand it a whole lot more if I was still in secondary school and still sported that ultra cropped hair do imposed by the fact that the school rules made it down right impossible to grow out my hair. That plus the fact that I spent a good part of my life in the sun and skirts weren't part of my vocabulary.

But now, it's a little bit confounding. But then again, I do know some very pretty gay girls so perhaps, that's a compliment, I just don't know it.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:07

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"