Friday, January 26, 2007

Double double toil and trouble

It's depressing when you return home after an excruciatingly long 15 hour day to a husband that doesn't even realise that you're home and a house that looks and smells like a bachelor pad where the smell of stale MacDonalds can be found even in the sacred confines of the bedroom and the living room looks like it survived an earthquake just barely. And don't even get me started on the dishes in the kitchen sink.

It makes me want to roll up my sleeves and bang things while I clean the entire house but I'm too tired to even slam doors to let him know that I'm home much less pissed.

Such is the life of an extremely grumpy WoW widow.

Humph.

Technorati Tags:

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:42

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"