Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is the sort of news I would enjoy reading...

Rather than read all the depressing things that happen on a daily basis in the news, these pieces of news not only inform, they entertain and good for more than a chuckle.

teatime-love-bite

Of course I'm sure it's enough to make any guy cringe, the vivid description sent us into gales of unsympathetic laughter for quite a while. One would never see pancakes the same way again.

And then, there's this. Way to multitask and gives more meaning to how retail therapy satisfies the customer.

buzzing-undies

I'm sure in both cases, the paramedics and medical personnel went home and started their recount of what they saw in the ER with "honey, you'll never guess what I saw today...". Sort of like the time my brother-in-law had to treat a guy who had broken his penis.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 14:44

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 1:13 am Blogger I.V.Y. said...

This entry tickled me too. Can I use the articles you have posted on my blog? I will write down the credits according.

 
At 10:30 am Blogger Ondine said...

Sure! Go ahead. :)

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"