Monday, July 31, 2006

Just one of those days.

Sometime back, I blogged about bringing the wrong lunch to school. Today, I brought the right lunch. The problem is I forgot a whole lot of other things. No wallet. No mobile phones. A very light handbag should really have tipped me off, but it didn't till I reached in to take out my phones (phones- plural because I have a work line) and was met with lots of space and the distinct lack of metal buttons.

I'm totally unconnected today. I'm told that it is a liberating feeling and I'm sure it is. I'm just pissed off that I forgot so many things and it's not like it's a short day today.

So, only one way to describe how I'm feeling today.

Poo.

..and then,

Boo.


Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:01

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"