Sunday, August 28, 2005

Words, all words...

At about 2023 hrs, I stopped reading sentences. I'm reading words. Key words, words that hopefully point me toward an idea that I can give a mark to. Sentences take too long to read. Too long to process for the over exhausted, running on empty brain of mine.

6 more.

I can do this. Sometime tonight.

Dinner was good though. Steamed egg ala chawanmushi and minced meat. It was supposed to be the same dish, chawanmushi heaped with minced meat but I had no idea how to do it without the meat sinking to the bottom so to simplify matters, 2 separate steamed foods put together into a yummy combination.

6 more. I can do this.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:33

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"