Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Land of the Bizarre

So last night was a night of strange dreams.

I dreamt I was in a mall. And for some strange reason, mb and his entire family were there*. To make it all the more bizarre, they were trying to learn how to rollerblade and kept falling down. It seemed like I was an onlooker in the dream and to take up bizarro level, there were also people dressed in giant breast costumes rollerblading around! Majorly weird. It was almost as if it was a breast cancer convention of sorts.

I was conscious enough in my dream to ask what in the world were these giant rubber breasts doing roller blading around, plus they kept crashing into one another, then creating a dominoes of breasts! So mb's family and the group of giant breasts were basically mirroring one another. I'm sure there's a Freudian explanation for it, but I'm not even goinig to go there.

Way weird. So, I fell asleep in quite a foul mood last night but woke up this morning feeling rather tickled by the dream. Talk about dream therapy.

*Yet another reason why this was weird, I have never met mb or any member of his family for that matter.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 08:56

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 8:54 pm Blogger yogajunkie said...

fwaah...now that's a seriously bizarre dream!!! but I imagined it in my head...and it's just hilarious! Anyway, so intrigued was I that I went to search for the meaning...and it means...

To see breasts in your dream, symbolizes primal nourishment and your need to be nursed and care for. It represent motherhood, nurturance, and infantile dependency. Alternatively, breasts represents sexual arousal and raw energy.

Seeing naked breasts can also denote a feeling of exposure and invasion of privacy. In particular, for a woman, the dream may indicate anxieties about becoming a woman/mother.

http://dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/searchcsv.pl?method=exact&header=symbol&search=breast

you believe?

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"