Friday, February 18, 2005

Things to Do

Having been away for 3 weeks, there are obviously things that I'm anxious to go back to and things that I'm not so keen to go back to.

Top on my list of things to do
1. Hug and snuggle up to Dan.
2. Go to the spa (my face is in dire need of some pampering after this extraordinarily dry climate)
3. Eat
a. fishballs (apparently my staple)
b. noodles
c. japanese food
d. chicken wings (apparently my comfort food)
4. Watch some movies sans pop corn. Yesterday, in the school we were at, someone nuked pop corn with butter for lunch and the smell was so rancidly awful, the lasagne I picked at for lunch was looking to engage in some projectile vomitting activity.
5. Stay at home and catch up on all the Alias, Desperate Housewives and CSI that I have yet to watch
6. Make up for missing Valentine's Day yet again.

Top on my list of things I don't want to do
1. Go back to school- obviously
2. Complete incomplete marking
3. Face the escalated demand and pressure put upon us to provide grandbabies since it was the second Chinese New Year where everyone was still not cooperating with the baby hungry parentals.
4. Face the apparent heat wave that is setting fire to everything in sight and we aren't even living in the Australian Bush.
5. 3 weeks worth of laundry.

Ok, that's it. I'm hungry now so I shall go in search of cup-a-soups.

On a totally unrelated note, there are apparently many drunken underaged kids in the lobby of the hotel pawing at one another in the most unattractive of ways.

Yuck.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 13:06

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"