Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Cold Fact #3

Regardless of the amount of moisturiser you slap on your legs, a rash develops from the dry air and it gets extremely itchy!

Once again, another 5 hour sleep night. I really need to sleep more but I'm guessing it'll be unlikely seeing that the championships start tomorrow. The kids are having cup noodles and Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast. Me, I'm refraining.

It's Chinese New Year in Singapore. My parents were tempting me with piping hot steam boat and Dan was going to his parents for dinner as well. Feels weird not to be around for CNY, but then again, last year, I did get tremendously homesick because I was with Dan at his family's and there was much roasted dead carcass served.

We might do something for the kids tonight. We'll see. Mayhaps tiny red packets, since we are near a big ass Asian supermarket. Perhaps gold chocolate coins in it. Heh.

Anyway, the kids are more or less done by their make shift breakfast so it's time to start my day.

Later.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 01:57

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 9:28 am Blogger Tym said...

I am beginning to fear on account of the frequency with which Krispy Kreme appears in the kids' diet.

How come got rash? The one thing I love about temperate climates is that I never have any skin issues there. Maybe it's something in the Calgary air ...

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"