Sunday, December 05, 2004

Update

Pain Update...

My brother went out and got me an ankle guard and I almost blacked out from the pain trying to put it on. The pain's making me miserable because even when I'm sitting down, it hurts. Its got a life of its own right now.

Dan could walk to the carpark and back to the flat twice before I manage to make it through the front door of our flat. And by the time I get to my destination, any destination, I'm all sweaty from the effort. Now I need a bath, but taking off the aforementioned ankle guard causes one to want to swear in words unsuitable to be uttered by a girl.

I think it's going to bruise and look awful tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to learn how to use crutches tomorrow.

I think I'm in severe need of painkillers tonight. Of all nights, when I'm in need of a orthopaedic guy to look at my foot, my doctor brother who is doing an orthopaedic rotation at this point in time is on call.

What's the point of having a doctor in the family when he isn't around to prescribe painkillers that will send me into my happy bubble?

Ondine tossed this thought in at 23:40

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 4:38 pm Blogger Tym said...

Yet somehow you managed to crawl to Tangs today... :)

 
At 8:00 pm Blogger Ondine said...

No Choice. The Super Typhoon fan we bought smelt like it was going to catch fire and blow up.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"