Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Music on the Corner

...If you ever need to find the most surreal spot on Orchard Road
...If you are hit by the urge to get married by the road, in front of a big building
...If you ever need to explain to someone what Pachelbel's Canon in D is
...If you ever need to feel like you're in Groundhog Day
...If you ever need to be transported to another dimension, where it's solemn and there's a large pipe organ playing and some clown is walking down the aisle in a big wedding gown when she could just do it in front of a shop...

All you'll need to do is stand on the street between Pacific Towers and Shaw Building. You'll hear That CD shop (unable to find link)... belt it out on a loop.

It's was my most aurally surreal experience today.

On other experiences today, another first. I had water backwash from my bottle right up my nose, down my throat onto the top I was wearing.

And I got hit in the eye because I'd moved the passenger seat back a notch.

I think there's a little evil munchkin following me around, making sure I trip up and get as many inconsequential injuries as poosible.

Laugh all you want...the bump on my head isn't THAT big.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 01:41

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"