Monday, November 01, 2004

12 things...

I know I should blog, but I haven't had the time or the inspiration though much has happened.

1. One of my best friends is back on homeleave
2. I ran 5 km under 30 minutes in a triathlon yesterday
3. I am so severly sunburnt I don't think I could lie down
4. I have the strangest tan lines from the aforementioned sunburn
5. I have 950 tattooed on both arms because it was inked on and the sun could not penetrate through the black ink. So, I look like a concentration camp runaway.
6. School's out
7. I'm an appointed wedding planner
8. I've officially put on weight from all the running that I've been doing- who says exercise makes you lose weight?
9. My antioxidant levels are down- apparently exercise introduces free radicals into your body and they're not good. So, once again, who says exercise keeps you healthy?
10. I had a subungal haematoma- basically, my toe nail was so stressed by all the running that it got really painful and I had to go to the doctor to get the pressure relieved. He did this with a 1000 degree hot piece of heating element that basically cauterised my toe nail... Fried toenail smells like anything burnt
11. We ate out so much, we're very broke.
12. I'm not visible enough in school and that's not because of Dan's accusation that I'm too thin.

Ok, in too much pain to carry on. Sunburn is not fun at all. Owwwwwww

Ondine tossed this thought in at 01:18

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 2:34 am Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Look after that sunburn.

And this is a pretty good effort at a blog post, in any case.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"