Thursday, April 22, 2004

Right Brain, Left Brain

According to this quiz, I'm 70% right brain.

If I preferred
a) Working in groups instead of on my own

b) Abstract and fantasy art as opposed to realist and photorealistic art

c) To speak my mind when giving other people opinions, only to have to soften the blow by adding fluff round it

d) To be late all the time, instead of trying occasionally to be on time

e) Remember someone's face faster than name (although I'm not certain about this)...

I would be a total right brain person, instead of a 70-30 right brainer. But it seems true enough.

I do enjoy focussing on images (hence TV!), have problems spelling and finding words to express myself and reading into how things are said more than what is being said (hence Dan's accusation of me being oversensitive).

It's a nice quiz to do especially since I start teaching psych on Monday and I haven't a clue what I'm going to do.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:16

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"