Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 valve bypass

I'd never heard of a 6 valve by pass till last night and when I did, a friend at the table asked "how fat was the guy?"

Then I came home and saw this. Krispy Kremes are a little bit passe now. Everyone and their dog has tried them. But I don't think anyone has tried the Krispy Kreme burger though I'm sure if this existed in that time of yore where I was surround by kids who talked nothing about KKs, it would have been what they'd have subsisted on all those years ago in cold cold Calgary.

But from where I'm sitting, it's just a quicker where to die. Don't bother with all the lard and trans fat, just eat a couple of these and you're well on your way.

Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 06:05

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"