Friday, May 02, 2008

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

-Angsty post ahead-

I know you are much older.

I know you are entitled to your opinions.

I know you think you know much better.

I know you think your way is best.

The problem is while you are much older,

Your opinions are not mine.

I do not share your outlook.

I do not wish you to push your outlook onto me.

I want to lead my life, my way.

I don't want to lead it the way you did.

I don't care if you think your way is best.

I want to do it the way I think it's best.

I don't want to hear what you think about everything in the world.

I have opinions of my own.

I don't need to sit there and listen.

To you, because you think yourself superior.

I don't need to sit there and listen.

To you, in that condescending tone.

That whoever shall disobey you,

Is beneath you, is foolish and requires a talking to.

I hate that you have gotten under my skin.

I wish I could ignore you

I wish I could tell you exactly where to put it.


I hate that I am bound by respect.

I hate that I am bound by duty.

I hate that I am bound to honour.

I hate that I love and that I love I hate.


----

Some people just bring out the adolescent in me.



Ondine tossed this thought in at 09:58

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"