Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girlfriend fashion

I'm not really sure what it is, but I've been told that it's a hot look for a girl to wear her boyfriend's/ husband's shirts or t-shirts. It really is a fashion thing. Google "boyfriend" and "shirt" and you'll get an entire page of fashion links. The "Boyfriend Shirt" seems to be an essential bit of a girl's wardrobe. Unfortunately, I don't think it works the other way around.



















This was a sight we saw yesterday and I really could not stop laughing. To his credit, he looked perfectly comfortable and assured of his masculinity as he sauntered up to the counter. I wonder if he stayed the night at his girlfriend's and forgot to bring clothes. I wonder how big his girlfriend actually is. I don't think Packrat could fit into ANY of my old College or school t-shirts even though I still have them lying around .

Now, to find out whether he shaves his armpits so that he can where the blue pinafore and to find out if he's Man enough to carry that one of.


Technorati Tags: , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 21:46

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 10:16 am Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. How very 'new man' of him.

And sometimes, one has to wear husband's t-shirts cos she is simply too BIG to fit into her own Ts! :(

 
At 12:38 pm Blogger askgreg said...

Hm... I don't know but in my opinion that boyfriend's shirt look is only good in private spaces if you know what I mean.

My .02

vince

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"