Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Self-centred

I was asked just now if I would shave my head as a show of solidarity for the Children's Cancer Society.

I'm ashamed to say, I didn't think twice before I shook my head. My reason is that my hair is there to cover my dented head. Yes, you heard right, I have a big dent in my head which apparently came about from the doctor dropping me at birth according to cruel cruel brothers.

So, I'm not a nice person. I'm selfish, vain and my head shape not nice.

Time for some self-flagellation.

Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 10:24

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 3:09 pm Blogger The Fringe said...

I want to shave my head! This sounds like the best excuse. For charity!! Think my folks would buy it? Heh

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"