Sunday, September 18, 2005

Eraser


Eraser
Originally uploaded by thelanguishingcat.
In an effort to maintain some sort of fairness across the scripts I grade, I pencil in the marks first. After I'm done, I'll do a little bit of standardisation of my own. Sometimes, I decide to up or drop the mark and have to go in search of an eraser, something I do not often use.

While rummaging, in a house I have lived in for barely 3 years, I found an eraser from the past. They used to give us little gifts on such occasion and this eraser was a National Day gift in 1984 to be exact. How fortitous to have found it. And yet at the same time, how portentous, in this seditious time.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 16:23

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"