Thursday, June 30, 2005

Buying Time

I should blog, but after grading 6 classes of rubbish, I need time to pick the remnants of my spattered brain off the floor before Molly gets to it. So, in lieu of a real post, I present myself as a Desperate Housewife, thanks to Threez the Desperate Housefly.

I am apparently, Gabrielle. And you could say life is just about pretty dresses and expensive gifts to me but I'm apparently looking for something more. I'll find it someday as long as I stay out of trouble and stay away from the hot cute gardener. Well, I live in a flat and don't have a gardener so that's highly unlikely. There's the guy who delivers the paper at 5am but I think not.
Ok. Brain turning to goo. Must. Sleep. Now.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:20

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"