Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Year Older

I am a year older now.

I am not wiser.

I went to the Mango Sale.

I did not buy the whole store.

I had a surprise birthday party.

I did not win over gaming.

I went across the road for drinks.

I did not see any rats.

I had a cranberry margherita.

I did not get drunk.

I fell asleep at the table.

I could not get up for breakfast.

I had a furry pink crown.

I did not look like a birthday princess.

I had 2 high teas in 2 days.

I did not have dinner last night.

I like scones very much.

I do not like fresh cream and butter.

I watched the aerial display for National Day.

I did not wear a red T-shirt saying "Happy Birthday Singapore"

I know what a bomb blast is.

I do not know what fighter jets they were.

I jumped when the 21 gun salute started.

I did not cry.

I know light travels faster than sound.

I did not know it would take 2 seconds for the flash to be heard.

I saw the Royal Ballet perform Swan Lake.

I cannot do 32 fouette pirouettes.

I wanted photo book.

I did not $61 .

I had $59.

I have no book.

I want to dance again.

I have no ballet shoes.

I am now grumpy.

I have school tomorrow.

No.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:24

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 12:04 am Blogger Threez said...

Happy birthday baby sister!

Can I assure you it gets better with age? ("It" being undefined for the purposes of leaving people guessing)

To think when I first saw you you were in Primary 5 with thick glasses and a condescending smile and my first gift to you was a Puffalump bunny, but I soon wised up and gave you Esprit clothes. Now not cool but last time quite.

You know you have not exceeded your speed limit if you spell MARGARITA as Margherita. That's like drinking whiskey with a bendy straw.

PS You ARE the very picture of a birthday princess, whaddyatalkinabout?

 
At 1:02 am Blogger ming said...

i look a few older

i look like a father of two.

i have none.

and i have no one.

i crave for some mangoes now.

i can't raid any seven eleven for them.

i always loose trying to game.

i rode 36km on the road today.

i meowed to my cat.

i am going to havebailey's irish cream.

i will be high.

i want to fall asleep.

i must be up at breakfast,

for i have 2 clowns to shoot,

or i will not look very charming.

i had 2 teas today. one at breakfast, one before dinner.

i like prata very much.

i love ice cream on bread.

i am going on a helicopter ride to shoot some plant.

i am so not going to be wearing red.

i know what going to bomb a toilet means.

i do not want anyone to know when i do,

for it might drown even the 21 gun salute.

i do not cry. (not at least in the toilet)

and i know after the sound comes the smell.

it won't take very long from hearing to smelling.

i wanted to date a ballerina.

maybe i can join her class to do 32 fouette pirouettes.

i got a photo book.

it was selling for $29.

if you see this you get to buy it for $25

i have many books.

i want to go see the ballerina.

but i have no excuse, maybe i will buy ballet shoes.

i am now sleepy.

i have no school tomorrow, i am no tai tai.

yes!

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"