Wednesday, April 06, 2005

12 Years

It's taken 12 years but it's finally happened. My college skirt no longer fits.

I don't know why I still have it, but I do and I found it just now, and it no longer fits. A year or two ago, it still did. I remember discovering it then too and trying it on.

It's time to stash it back into the dark confines of my cupboard and hope that the next time I chance upon it, it'll miraculously fit again. I doubt so though.

Sigh. It's taken 12 years and I wish it'd taken longer.

Time to get back on that diet. Darn them french toast and Krispy Kremes.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:12

5 thoughts...

5 thoughts...

At 10:26 pm Blogger Tym said...

I'm not sure what amazes me more: that you cannot fit into your college skirt or that you still have it! My mom tossed mine out years ago...

 
At 4:24 pm Blogger wahj said...

You mean you were even skinnier?

 
At 1:32 pm Blogger dagger said...

Tym wore a skirt back in college?

 
At 6:13 pm Blogger Ondine said...

Tym is a girl. :)

 
At 3:30 am Blogger Tym said...

Hee hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"