Friday, February 25, 2005

First Day Back

Gosh I feel wobbly. Had 5 classes today and managed to not lose my voice but I'm so exhausted it hurts to be sitting up. On top of that, I felt the need to re-establish social ties with my colleagues and actually agreed to go to a movie with them. I think it would have been alright if it was a lighthearted movie but this one was depressing.

There was sex, lies, betrayal, hurt, jealousy, anger, anguish, desperation in all combinations. A tight script meant to make you feel the full roller coaster of emotions that is the 2 couples who struggle to get closer to one or the other, but in the end do they really?

So, whatever energy I had after school has been sapped by the movie. Note to self, just like you don't run 5 km after a long break, next time, pick a lighter movie to start with.

...puddle of me...

Ondine tossed this thought in at 18:50

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"