Monday, September 06, 2004

Growl, Mutter, Growl Growl.

For some reason, my computer has refused to let me post, at all. Dan's computer is fine. So's the one in school. Just not mine a metre away from where I'm posting now. How annoying is that, especially since it's holiday week and I'm not going to be in school and Dan's computer, well, it's Dan's mistress of sorts and it isn't really available for me to use most of the time.

So, I contemplated switching back to LJ for a bit, but LJ won't let me post there too. I'm a pariah of sorts on my own computer!

Growl.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 15:01

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 10:48 pm Blogger Terz said...

Well, I guess you're not the only one having problems with the uploading. Haven't been able to load my latest entry for the last ten hours already... right it's still stuck on the 'In Progress' page and doing nothing but refreshing on its own.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"