Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Using Elements of Debate in the GP/EL Classroom

Trained in Germany as an adjudicator for the World Debate series, the facilitator, who is also a trained GP tutor will share ideas on using elements of debate to enliven and make more meaningful the learning that takes place in a GP or EL classroom


...Apparently, that's me.
*hysterical desperation*...

Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:27

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 10:05 pm Blogger Tym said...

Wah, pro enough to do training already? Fabulous. Can claim double training hours, you know. Next time, I sure sign up for your course!

 
At 9:56 am Blogger Ondine said...

Please send me the paper! I have so much to do, I haven't even started thinking about it. Think of it as seeing whether your ideas could be implemented in a real workshop. :)

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"