Monday, May 31, 2004

Last Year

on this day, I woke up at 5 in the morning and could not get back to sleep.

This morning was the same thing, for a different reason. This morning, we were in KL and for some strange reason, there was a strange beeping sound that I kept mistaking for the phone.

One year ago today, I woke up at 5 because I just couldn't sleep anymore, despite having taken muscle relaxants 4 hours earlier.

Well, exactly 365 days ago or is it 366 (?), we got married!

So what has changed in the last year?

1) Dan and I officially can live together now.
2) Dan and I have real jobs
3) Dan's learnt to do the laundry
4) I've learnt to not want to throw his play station out the window.
5) We own a house, a car and a fridge with no real food
6) I no longer weigh 47 kgs and Dan doesn't weigh 80 kgs anymore

So what hasn't changed in the last year?
1) We're still broke
2) We still eat at the coffee table in front of the television
3) We still watch re runs of Friends
4) We still plan our lives round going away on holiday (hence the extreme brokeness)
5) We still haven't had kids (much to the chargrin of my mom-in-law)
Most importantly...
6) We're still nutty over one another.

This year's paper...here's to gold and platinum. :)

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:41

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 5:19 pm Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) congrats! and have a great time on holiday! -eun

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"