Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Because

Because I am a teacher.

Because I teach a language.

Because my mind does not work in scientific ways.

Because I am too exhausted to actually blog.

Because I dreamed of doing this as a student and as a teacher, I came close and it thrilled me to bits.

Because this made me laugh so hard my belly hurt.

Elephant

Hangman

TMNT

Algebra

Trig

Technorati Tags: , ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 17:35

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 11:41 pm Blogger potpourri said...

I wonder if we'll see Singaporean students doing it.

I doubt so. Unless they're suicidal.

 
At 1:10 am Blogger theonlinecitizen said...

Hi Ondine,

That's really cute. Made me laugh so hard. :)

I hope you won't mind that I've re-posted the pictures on my blog theonlinecitizen

Thanks for sharing...:)

Regards,
Andrew

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"