Monday, December 04, 2006

The day of sleep

I must have broken some sort of record over the last 2 days with the amount of sleep I've had. I think it would actually be easier to count my waking hours but much less sensational. Let's see.

Saturday
Midnight- Bed.

Sunday
10am- Woke up feeling blah.
11am- Went back to bed.
12.30pm- Hauled self out of bed to take a shower.
2pm- Climbed back into bed.
4.30 pm- Opened one eye, realised it was 2 and a half hours later.
4.30-6.30 pm- Lazed around in bed.
7pm- Out for dinner.
9.30 pm- Back in bed.

Monday
9.30 am- Opened one eye, did sleepy math on how much I've slept in the last 36 hours.

Appalled.

Stayed up the whole day.

It's 7.12 pm now.


Ondine tossed this thought in at 11:20

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"