Thursday, November 16, 2006

Logans

I really need to stop tv/movie dreaming. It wasn't Patrick Swayze this time, it was a cross over. 2 shows that I watch quite religiously, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars have one thing in common. They have men named Logan in them. And the Logan in each, while different are somewhat similar.

Logan Huntzberger
in Gilmore is very blonde, very cute, very rich, very powerful and heir to a newspaper conglomerate, danger loving and excessive. Very old school, old money ACS boy.

Logan Echolls in Veronica Mars is very tall, very spoilt, child of psycho, violent movie star, slightly unstable, passionate, excessive and has violent tendencies. Very erm... ACS (Barker) boy?

After watching both tv series, I'd expressed a great amount of droolage for each of the boys and Packrat said I had to choose. He thought the two appealed to my need to have dated a bad boy even though I swear that I've gotten over the bad boy-gee what in the world was I thinking- phase. I told him I couldn't choose although I started to lean toward the Huntzberger boy because of the Birkin Bag.

Anyway, during my nap just now, I think my subconscious had chosen. I dreamt I was Veronica Mars herself. In college. And I was a little bit lonely because college was new and I was in an all girl dorm (why would I be in an all girl norm, it really beats me?) So, I switch on the tv and realise that I'm on telly. Veronica Mars the show anyway and I know what's going to happen because I'm living the show. The next thing I know, I'm on the phone, in a car, watching a school bus careen and crash right before my eyes (i.e. V Mars Season 2 Ep 1) and the guy I'm talking to on the phone asks if I was on the bus. I say no and he asks me to go over. At that point, I realise, it's Logan Huntzberger and I'm going out with him.

I wake up and go "Cool!" and puzzle over the fact that Logan H is supposed to be in London (i.e. GG Season 7). It doesn't really matter because as far as I'm concerned, I've picked my Logan.

What disturbs me is that I think the only series I haven't dreamt of is Grey's Anatomy and if it pans out to who I think is awfully cute or yummy in that show then it's going to be a dream reality where I think I might be a little gay (i.e the early Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer in Doppelganger).

Methinks I watch too much tv.

Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 18:59

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"