Wednesday, May 24, 2006

School's Out

While teaching my last class for the semester, I decided to entertain myself and created this- a How well do you know me quiz? I did one a few years ago and my brothers were extremely peeved that they didn't know me as well as some other friends did. Let's see if this repeats itself.

Technically, there's still tomorrow and the day after, but there're no classes to teach so everyone's happy. The relief teachers are jumping for joy because they never ever have to mark another script in their lives again.

How nice for them.

For us, at least we get a reprieve.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 10:34

1 thoughts...

1 thoughts...

At 9:41 pm Blogger livestone said...

not ALL the relief teachers. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"