Sunday, October 02, 2005

Spook

No, I'm not referring to you, Kev. We set the video to record Gilmore Girls, right about now. And about five minutes ago, the television just popped on. On its own. Packrat's asleep, so he didn't switch it on and I wasn't anywhere near the television set either.

All this while I mull over the arguments needed for an essay question about the apparent amount of trash that is shown on television these days.

Someone's trying to tell me something...


Ondine tossed this thought in at 18:00

3 thoughts...

3 thoughts...

At 10:35 pm Blogger Tym said...

The strict grammarian in me pauses to point out that it's "ponder", not "ponder over". And my computer (the old desktop) did something similar yesterday --- booted itself up when Terz and I haven't touched it in months. V weird.

 
At 5:09 am Blogger Ondine said...

Ooops, pai-seh. We can "discuss about" this some other time. =) Heh.

 
At 5:48 pm Blogger Unknown said...

That was quite a Fox Pass.

Make sure you revert back to Tym, irregardless of whether you have time.

Don't play play, ok? Tym is be Two-in-one superheroine Teen Girl and Grammar Queen, keeping the world safe from Fashion and Language Faux Pas.

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"