Saturday, April 10, 2004

What type of animal will I turn into?

Snowleopard
You'd turn into a Snowleopard! Like a snowleopard
you are quiet, shy and not seen much and find
it hard to talk to people, but dont really mind
being by yourself. However once you have gotten
over your shyness and are relaxed you are so
different it can be scary! You have a few close
friends who can grasp your strange ways. You
are generally laid back but when you get angry
you get angry and can be very vicious and a
force to be reckoned with, though few people ever
see this.


What animal would you turn into?
brought to you by Quizilla

Just wondering if the school hadn't paid tons of money for the Big 5 Profile, whether using these tests would come up with the same type of answers. The scary part is probably, although you won't have the standard deviations and means and significance values to make it sound important, pompous and convincing. But you do get nice pictures from it. :)

Ok, list of strange food that I wanted and subsequently ate yesterday and today.
1. Dim Sum
2. Japanese food
3. Half a tub of Walls Chocolate Heaven
4. 2 digestive biscuits
5. 2 ham and cheese sandwiches
6. 1 deceptive looking piece of fried bread that I thought was a croissant! Not pleased
7. 1 hazelnut wafer
8. 1 hazelnut merci chocolate bar.
9. 1 cup of soup which turned out gross so yuck.

And I haven't had lunch yet. I think I'm making up for all the time that I wasn't hungry in Germany. Food glorious food. Erm, except fish. Someone in the staff lounge had brought fish and rice to school and nuked it. She proceeded to regale the greatness that was the selar fish (some sort of fish, native to our waters), while I gagged, held my breath and thought how much the staff lounge smelt like my cat after we fed them fish. Bleargh..

27 Feb 2004

Ondine tossed this thought in at 09:42

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"