Saturday, April 10, 2004

Subliminal Marketing

Strange that I'm Giles, seeing that the first question asked in the quiz is Male or Female? Maybe Giles is really androgynous and it doesn't really matter.




"You should never be cowed by authority. Except, of course, in this instance, where I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong."

What "Buffy" Character Are You?



Anyway, I just bought some shirts for Dan yesterday from Giodarno. While I was pulling out the clips that held the shirt in it's neat ironed look state, I happened to notice there were little words soldered onto the clips. On peering closer, I realised on one side it said " Valuable" and the other, " Handsome". Heh. Is that to reaffirm the Giodarno man?


28 Feb 2004

Ondine tossed this thought in at 09:42

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"