Saturday, April 10, 2004

Enter Sandman

I have officially four hours to sleep. In other words, I'm screwed tomorrow because I still have a whole host of things to do.

a) Finish writing my lecture entitled "The Angst of Youth" which should not be a problem since in the last 24 hours, I have been presented with an avalanche of raw material to be used, courtesy of She-troll.

b) Speak to a student who is suitably concerned about which overseas uni to go to, seeing that she realises how the local university wants to teach and show her how to be creative and open-minded

c) Have college publicity material sent out to overseas universities so that one day, our students may benefit from an overseas education in college- our first step to creating type of clogs!

d) Change Singapore dollars for ill-proportionate Euro dollars

e) Pack- despite the loss of previously mentioned sweaters and the inability to travel light.

f) Hang out with he-who-shall-not-be-going-with-me-and-will-therefore-be-slightly-lonesome.

g) Post credit card bills and birthday card so that immigration will allow me back into the country.

h) Get some sleep.

10 Feb 2004

Ondine tossed this thought in at 09:49

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"