Thursday, April 08, 2004

BAH!!!!

Every teacher is entitled to short days in my college. Initially, that meant we got two days where we finished between 12.30 and 1.20. Then, it was whittled down to 1 day a week. Then, a short day was redefined. It was no longer 12.30 but 2.10.

My new timetable consists of Monday- 5 pm, Tuesday- 4pm, Wednesday- 3 pm but debates till 6 pm, Thursday- 4pm and Friday- 12.30 pm. Even though my eyes bugged, at least I got Friday off early. This morning, I get a memo that extends my Friday to 2.10 because that's the stipulated time for a short day.

Fuck.

It's ridiculous. On paper, it still looks okay, as in I still get to finish early, but it's just the last nail in the coffin, in every sense of the word. Just looking at it just compounds the exhaustion that has permeated my body and I know for certain now that the headache in the back of my eye ball, is not going to dissipate anytime soon.

And to make matters worse, blogger lost my last entry so double Bah!

Ondine tossed this thought in at 15:24

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"