Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A reason to teach

Deep inside me, I think there's a little glimmer of idealism. And that little bit of it still hopes that teachers can make a difference. And if anything, that would be why I would go back to teaching. Especially when on the rare occasion, a gem like this is found. Then I want to go back into the classroom, show them the video, incite them to react, to do something, to make a difference and to smack them on the back of their heads and tell them to get comfy asses, suck it up and get going.



This, is what I miss about teaching.

What I don't miss about teaching... now, that would be enough to fill a book.

Technorati Tags: , ,,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 23:25

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"