Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chope!

Damn! Ondine is going to be made into a movie. Now, everyone is going to think I stole the name off the movie. Can I just say, I was here first? Ondine was a water sprite who was quite merciless with men who were bastards and could kiss a mean kiss. And if that wasn't heroine material, I don't know what would be? But now, that's not going to matter.

Just like Bonds, Crumpler and Kate Spade . When I first discovered them, they were just brands with something great but were in Singapore for mass consumption. Then they were, then I just became one of the masses.

My only consolation? It sounds like an art film so it probably won't get noticed in the Hollywood driven box office in Singapore.

Technorati Tags: ,

Ondine tossed this thought in at 00:35

0 thoughts...

0 thoughts...

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"