Sunday, December 04, 2005

Why Melburnians don't wear skirts

apart from the fact that slightly less than half of them are men and are not Scottish.

Windy did not begin to describe it.

Skirts not encouraged

I think at some time, I was in the danger of flashing the city and let me just say it is not that easy to do a Marilyn Monroe. And it is extremely unglam.
Blow wind blow

A closer look at how windy it was. T'was a good thing I wasn't wearing a hat. Otherwise it'd be in Tasmania by now.

Ondine tossed this thought in at 22:22

2 thoughts...

2 thoughts...

At 9:53 am Blogger Tym said...

I never thought of Melbourne as a windy city.

Actually, for all that Chicago well deserves that moniker, it is possible to wear skirts there --- just not hugely flared ones. And always wear nice underwear, just in case! ;)

 
At 11:42 pm Blogger seriously! said...

Hi Shera!
I've just created my own blog. (Shared one with other half for a year.) Worked on it the whole evening. The address is http://spinningolie.blogspot.com/
Think I'll have more time to blog now that I'm going back to school!
Have a good time in Melbourne!

 

Post a Comment

" Far in the stillness, a cat languishes loudly"